Governor of Central Bank of Sudan “CBS” Hazim Abdul Gadir said the Central Bank is continuing buying all products of gold and with profitable prices to encourage miners. Abdul Gad ...Read More »
- » Japan extends UN peacekeeping activities in South Sudan
- » The Sudan faces huge challenges, requiring commitment, resolve and action: NISS
- » Ibrahim Mahmoud chairs meeting of heads of National Congress Party’s sectors
- » Sudanese government confirms success of South Kordofan in realizing peace.
- » Ethiopia’s PM offers resignation to help reforms after mass unrest
- » Ministry of Minerals: talks with Switzerland and Australia on setting up a gold refinery.
- » More Regional Protection Forces Arrive in South Sudan’s Juba
- » State is capable to tackle economic problems: minister
- » US pastor: We saw in Sudan religious coexistence contrary to what we hear
- » Chief Justice confers with Turkish Ambassador