*FFC says they would submit emergency program to PM soon.
*Privet Sector submits its initiative on economic reform to executive bodies.
*US agree on Juba’s mediation between the Sudanese parties.
* “Freedom and Change” agrees to extend the emergency.
* Cabinet discusses the first 200-day action plan of government.
*FFC: We hope to develop our relationship with Saudi Arabia and UAE for better.
* “Popular Movement” forms its delegation for the peace negotiations in Juba.
* A governmental tendency to request the nomination of an African negotiating broker.
*Ministry of Finance: We received $ 1.5 billion.
* Kabashi: Changes in the structure of General Command of Armed Forces.